Brady and Emily

Brady
Age: 36
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Education: Bachelors in Biology Composite Teaching and Masters in Educational Leadership
Occupation: I am a High School Science Teacher. Currently I am science department chair, head varsity softball coach and help coach the freshman football team.
Hobbies and Interests: Playing and watching sports, spending time with family, bird watching, bug collecting, fishing, hiking, bike riding, reading, collecting Batman memorabilia, eating pizza and cookies, watching movies (mostly romantic comedies with my Emily) and planning fun trips and vacations. I also like to workout - enjoy running 5k races and lifting weights.
Weaknesses: I am pretty easy going and like to joke around, and sometimes I can take my sarcasm a little too far. Additionally, I find myself being a little overbearing at times, especially when I want someone to do something in a particular way - most often my way :).
5 Favorite Childhood Memories: Playing "Dukes of Hazzard" with my best friend, visiting my grandparents and extended family in the summers, anything involving my closest group of friends from junior high school, winning 2 high school baseball state championships, and playing varsity football with my younger brother my senior year.
What I do to Relax: Most often I take a 15 minute "power nap," but if I have a lot of time I try to find a sporting event on TV that I can lay on the couch and watch.

Emily
Age: 32
Height: 5'0"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Education: Bachelors Degree in Dietetics
Occupation: I enjoy being home with JC and Ben during the day. I am a Registered Dietitian and own my own nutrition coaching business, scheduling clients when Brady is home with our boys. I am passionate about food and nutrition and love making a difference in my clients' health and relationship with food.  I work with individuals with eating disorders and disordered eating, which is very rewarding work.
Hobbies and interests: Playing the piano, teaching, writing, reading, running, exercising, biking, yoga, weight training and hiking. I enjoy shopping, especially for shoes and groceries. I love to cook and bake while experimenting with new ingredients and recipes. I enjoy looking at food blogs and Food Network for ideas. I love reality shows, which is probably something I shouldn't readily admit. And...last but not least...I LOVE eating ice cream. Preferably Cold Stone. A Love It (or Gotta Have It...) Peanut Butter Perfection Creation to be exact.
Weaknesses: We all have them right? I can be a bit too serious at times. I become too focused and am working on being more spontaneous and fun loving. I think I am doing pretty good!
5 Favorite Childhood Memories: Family trip to Disneyland, making forts with my best friend Andrea in her amazing backyard, swimming all summer long, going to Washington DC for the National History Fair and being Valedictorian of my high school.
What I do to relax: Read a magazine or book, watch game shows with JC or color with Ben.








No comments: